Today I packed the following for our packed lunch:
Clockwise from the top left-hand container I packed:
- A honey cake with home-dried peach slices below
- Ants on a log – Celery with homemade pecan butter and home-dried blueberries
- spinach and watercress salad with cherry tomatoes, topped with buffalo turkey fritattas (made using this recipe but substituting leftover turkey for the chicken)
- baby carrots and a mandarin
- A couple of squares of dark chocolate with almonds
I also packed the little dipper with a balsamic vinaigrette (sent separately in the insulated lunch bag) and a reusable bottle of water.